my throat is sore. i`m coughing up sand. my forehead is burning.
i`m freezing. my nose is stuffed. my ears are blocked. my lips are cracking.
wat could be better?
piano exam is in less than 3 weeks. i`m so screwed. my scales and aural still cannot make it. i jus cant identify the chords from the cadences and key moderations. T_T i haf abt 2.5 weeks to brush up.. well thank God it`s at toa payoh christofori. don hafta travel miles to some ulooo-ated place.. sighs.. hope i`ll be able to pass this exam..
sch`s been rather hmmm... alrite la i guess.. loads of assignments to do. like poly.. just tat we don haf tutorials and expectations of us are higher. T_T i suddenly thought of tp a few days ago and i realised tat yea i do miss tp. i miss having azad and the makciks around. i miss the company and a few lecturers like jimmy tay. hahaha. haven seen him in ages! at least i got to meet up with some of the makciks today. =)
btw, did i mention that there`s a girl from lecture tat looks lik my bro`s gf?? T_T i see her everyday at home and i hafta see sth like her when i go to sch as well. oh man.. i tink God is trying to tell me sth... lol.
alritey.. i better go rest. was suppose to go st james with the suntec gang to celebrate huda`s bday. but i felt feverish when i woke from my nap jus now.. so yea i better go to bed! gd nite.
And if we feel the silence
Holding this all inside us
Looking for something more to say
I don't know where I'm going
Only know where I been
But you move through my soul like a hurricane wind
We've been so lost for so long
I don't know how to get back again
And we're drowning in the water
That flows under this bridge
When you're fighting the current
You forget how to live
And I wanted to reach you but I don't know where to begin
And you remain
A promise unfulfilled until today
...cOrinNe...
10:51 PM